SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
All scholarly articles should adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Articles and essays must follow the referencing manual ISO 690 with the in text citations (not footnotes). See the template for the required formal guidelines.
- Although there is no absolute limit on length, submitted papers should be confined to approximately 7000 words.
- Authors are expected to carefully proofread their work before submission.
- Articles that do not conform to the stated submission guideline will be returned to author/s for revisions.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining any necessary permission from copyright holders for reproducing previously published material, including charts, graphs, photos, tables, etc.
- Manuscripts must be submitted to the Editor electronically via email () in Microsoft Word.
- Scholarly articles will go through a blind peer review process prior to publication. In case that the submitted article needs any revisions to be done, it will be send back to the author to make corrections according to comments of the reviewer.
- Authors should not submit their articles to more than one edition of GMJ simultaneously.
- Please respect the deadline for the submission of the paper. There is no guarantee that the paper will be published if it will not be send within the deadline.